Wednesday, October 6, 2010

bitter

I've lost my powers. I used to think of myself as this superstudent who was usually better than the rest because I had something everyone else didn't. I know I'm going to to sound snooty but it's true. I was a better student than most of my classmates backin college. My edge? Passion. I was so intensley passionate about school and about learning, no one could stop me from studying and from being the best student I could be. Acing an exam was not really a hassle for me.

Enter med school and I'm barely passing my exams. And I just realized just how much I hate it. I hate that I'm all of a sudden mediocre because I am not. I hate that they say that I'm not as good as my classmates because of some weird reason like because I'm older or because of my course. Sure, they might have a valid point but those stupid ass reasons are not going to hinder me from being a good medical student. I am going to ace my exams and I'm going to be a great doctor. Wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment